We welcome you on our websites; we are happy about your interest in the Heliograph Holding GmbH Group:
Heliograph Holding GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)89 78596-179
Fax: +49 (0)89 78596-173
The website, you are using now is provided by:
– hereinafter named as “Provider“ –
Data protection officer:
In order to use the Website or to provide services or perform deliveries, we collect various types of data, some of which are provided by you as a user and some of which are necessary for the use of the Website or arise from the use of the Website. Personal data are individual details about the personal or factual circumstances of a certain or definable natural person, such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, bank details and your IP address. A transfer outside of the Heliograph Holding GmbH Group or any other transfer of your personal data to third parties will only take place if the passing on is necessary for the execution of the contract or if you have given your express consent. No other use of the information is made, and no automatic decision processing will take place.
1. We protect your personal data by taking all reasonable and necessary technical and organizational measures in such a way, that they are not accessible to unauthorized third parties. When communicating by e-mail, confidentiality of the content cannot be guaranteed without additional security measures, so we recommend the use of encryption or similar security measures for confidential information.
2. If you send us e-mail messages or other communications, in particular product inquiries, to us or enter them directly on the Website, we retain such communications in order to process the inquiry, answer questions and improve the Website, products and services. The data provided by you will be stored by us, but not processed or passed on in other ways than to fulfil the inquiry. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
- if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGOV;
- if the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO;
- if we are legally obliged to pass on the data within the meaning of Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 c) DSGVO;
- if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
- if the disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided that your interests in the protection of your data do not prevail.
3. You have the right to inquire at any time about the data collected on your person free of charge. Each user has the right to revoke his/her consent to the use of his/her personal data with effect for the future at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent until revocation. For the provision of information and revocation, please contact the data protection officer at the above-mentioned e-mail address, who will then provide the information immediately. You have the following individual rights:
a) Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR on the processing of your personal data by us for processing purposes, categories of processed data, recipients or categories of recipients, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, information on the origin of the data where applicable and the existence of automated decision-making and, where applicable, information on guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in the event of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
b) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
c) right to erasure of the personal data stored pursuant to Article 17 GDPR if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a consent granted has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if opposition to the processing has been lodged and the data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR is no longer required. 21 para. 1 or 2 GDPR may no longer be processed if the data were processed unlawfully, if deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR. This does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
d) the right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the period necessary to verify their accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and instead request the restriction of use, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to the processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR. 21 para. 1 GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your justified reasons;
e) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) GDPR, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims). Further information on the right of objection can be found in section 23 below;
f) Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another person responsible;
g) Right to revoke consent granted at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The consequence of the revocation is that from the time of the revocation we may no longer carry out the data processing for the future.
h) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found in section 4. above. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
i) All information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail or post to the data protection officer mentioned above.
4. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel, Tel.: +49 431 988-1200, Fax: +49 431 988-1223
5. The website may contain licensed content of third parties and/or hyperlinks to whole or individual websites of third parties. The provider is only responsible for its own contents on these pages according to the general laws, but does not assume any responsibility for the contents of third parties or contents of such linked websites, nor does the provider adopt these websites and their contents as its own. Linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking, no legal infringements were recognizable at the time of linking. The provider is not obliged to monitor the transmitted or stored information of third parties or to check for illegal actions, hyperlinks or contents. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. The use of third party content is therefore at the user’s own risk. If we become aware of any legal infringements via messages or in any other way or if we are obliged to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws, we will remove these contents and/or links immediately.
6. Data you provide to us as a user:
a) While a purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address (stored shortened in accordance with data protection regulations)
- date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Browser name and version, language setting
b) Insofar as the website or an interaction via our website (e. g. registration for newsletters, product inquiries) requires the input of personal data, the basic data for the input are determined by the respective fields of the website and then transmitted to the provider and processed and stored by him. The necessary data is only collected, stored and used for using the website and its services. In the context of a product inquiry, we are also entitled to inform you about comparable products and services of our group of companies.
c) Insofar as you register for the use of a newsletter, this registration can be carried out by giving the e-mail address without further information. The user is free to provide further information when registering for the newsletter. The registrant expressly agrees to the sending of the newsletter to the then indicated e-mail address. We use this data exclusively for sending newsletter e-mails to registered customers to keep them informed about the latest news. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe Newsletter” button in the respective newsletter. This data will be deleted accordingly.
d) The data created by the user in the context of the use of the website, through interaction via the website (e. g. inquiry) or a newsletter registration will be stored on servers that are operated in our name and located within the European Union. However, the server operators are subject to the same data protection standards as we are; there is no transmission to third countries outside the European Union.
e) If data transmission in third countries should be necessary in exceptional cases, this is only carried out in accordance with the legal admissibility regulations (in accordance with Art. 44 ff. DSGVO.
f) In order to process your request satisfactorily, we may have to pass on your personal data to third parties. Third parties may be Heliograph Holding companies (see https://www.hell-gravure-systems.com/unternehmen/partner/), our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. Data affected can be: master data (such as company, contact person, address, if applicable), communication data, contract data, receivables data, payment and default information, if applicable. Beyond that, a communication of the personal data collected to public and non-public authorities will only take place to the extent that this is required by priority legal regulations, to internal bodies, insofar as this data is required there within the framework of the proper performance of tasks.
g) The deletion of personal data collected by the provider takes place after expiry of the legal, statutory or contractual retention periods. If personal data are not covered by such a rule, they will be deleted, if the purposes for which the personal data were collected, have ceased to apply. The anonymization or the blocking of use of data is equivalent to the deletion of data.
7. data collected directly when using the website:
Cookies can be set in one of the following types:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by third parties and can be either transient or persistent cookies.
b) You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. This opens up the possibility of either accepting or rejecting a cookie. The information collected and analyzed is used to improve the services and the website, to personalize the web experience, and to allow easy login to permanently set login cookies.
c) We may use the services of third parties to evaluate the efficiency of the website and services and to determine how visitors use the website and or the services and, where appropriate, to provide a personalized user experience when evaluating cookies. The website may use web beacons (tracking pixels) and cookies provided by third parties for this purpose. The information collected by the provider includes the pages visited, navigation patterns and similar data. This data enables us to find out which product information is most interesting for users and which offers users prefer to view. Furthermore, we do not exclude the possibility that we transmit anonymous usage data for market research purposes. Although we may have commissioned third parties to log the data originating from our website, we have control over how this data may or may not be used. The cookie itself does not contain any personal data, but if you provide personal data when visiting the website and do not delete the cookie from your browser after providing this data, the provider collects the non-personal data stored in the cookie (such as the number of visits to the provider) and stores and processes this anonymously.
d) If we use Flash cookies, these are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
8. Data collected in the context of the use of the website by analysis tools (WebAnalytics) or third party services used by us with our website:
a) This website works with MATOMO. You may choose not to be associated with a web analytics cookie (which identifies your computer) to avoid the collection and analysis of data collected on this website. You can decide here whether a unique web analysis cookie may be stored in your browser to enable the operator of the website to collect and analyze various statistical data. If you choose not to, click the following link to place the MATOMO opt-out cookie in your browser.
MATOMO is used on servers hosted by us/by one of our service providers.
9. Contact form
a) On our website you have the option of sending us an encrypted e-mail with your request using the “Contact” form. Here you can ask questions about our company, our products or our services.
b) In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to provide personal data in our input mask. This includes your name, e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also enter additional information. Optionally, address and/or telephone number can be specified.
This information enables us to respond comprehensively to your request. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis.
c) The personal data transmitted to us from your above-mentioned details as well as the time of contacting us will only be used for the purpose for which you made them available to us when contacting us – in particular the processing of your inquiry. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this – insofar as it is necessary to fulfil your request – are partner companies of Heliograph Holding. These could be, for example: Our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
d) The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data in order to process or respond to your communication.
Last Updated May 2018